Travel in complete serenity with the exclusive guarantees of Sunêlia
The sun offer and the cancellation guarantee are offered to you for any reservation of at least 7 nights.
The sun offer, the guarantee of sunny holidays on the island of Ré
Sunêlia is betting on the sunshine of your holidays, leave serene for your stay on a 5-star campsite!
Concretely, what does this correspond to?
For any stay booked at the Sunêlia Interlude in a mobile home for a minimum of 7 nights, counted from the day of arrival to the day before departure *.
- You will receive a gift voucher of 100 €, if you have less than 3 days of sunshine during your stay.
- You will receive a gift voucher of 200 €, if you have no day of sunshine during your stay.
No supplement and no formalities to be carried out!
To benefit from the Sunêlia sun offer offered for your stay, here are the characteristics to be fulfilled:
- The reservation must be made 3 days before the start date of the stay
- Exclusively on a stay in a mobile home
- Made during our opening period: from April 8 to September 25, 2022
- Have provided a valid email address
You will automatically benefit from the Sunêlia Sun Offer if your stay meets the conditions of the offer. You will receive the reduction code of 100 € or 200 € automatically in your mailbox, to use on your next stay at Sunêlia.
Book your stay in Charente-Maritime in complete safety with our cancellation guarantee
The cancellation guarantee is offered to you for any stay in a mobile home of at least 7 nights.
General conditions of the Cancellation Guarantee
The Cancellation Guarantee is valid as soon as the rental contract is signed and expires the day before the first day of your stay in a mobile home at midnight. Subject to contractual obligations, the Cancellation Guarantee allows you to claim reimbursement of the sums paid. It covers 5 cases defined below:
1. Serious illness, bodily injury or death of:
- yourself, your de facto or de facto spouse, your ascendants or descendants, your tutor
- your brothers, sisters, brothers-in-law, sisters-in-law, sons-in-law, daughters-in-law, fathers-in-law, mothers-in-law
Serious illness or serious bodily injury is understood to mean any temporary or permanent damage to your physical integrity, medically established and involving the cessation of any professional or other activity. You will be asked for a certificate.
2. Pregnancy complications
3. Serious harm
Imperatively requiring your presence on the day of scheduled departure and following a theft, fire, water damage or natural elements reaching your main residence or your business premises destroyed by more than 50% (certificate from the insurer at to supply).
4. Economic dismissal
From yourself or your spouse, provided that the procedure has not been initiated before booking the stay.
Free cancellation and refund until the day of arrival (excluding administrative fees) in the following cases:
You are Covid positive at the start of your stay (test to be provided)
We are closed for reasons related to Covid-19
You cannot travel for reasons of containment, border closures and / or quarantine measures when you return from vacation.
Any requests for cancellation and reimbursement of stay relating to the Cancellation Guarantee must be notified to us by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt accompanied by all the documents establishing the facts stated (expert report, report from the police authorities, medical certificate or death, for example) as soon as they occur and at the latest within 3 working days following the loss or event.
More details by clicking here
Information and general conditions of sale from our reservation agents
* The triggering of the offer is subject to direct sunshine of less than 2 hours per day between 10 a.m. and 6 p.m. calculated by the Weathernews Sun IndexⓇ which indicates the duration of sunshine for each Sunêlia site and each day. The period of sunshine is defined as the period during which solar radiation is of sufficient intensity (greater than or equal to 120W / m2) to produce distinct shadows (source definition: Météo-France). The index is calculated by Weathernews France from Météo-France data from second generation Meteosat satellites (MSG) and extracted specifically for the coordinates of each Sunêlia site.