Covid 19 Informations

Dear customers, 

After French government announces, we postpone the opening date of the campsite. We are waiting for the government decisions to inform you of the opening date. 

Our teams contacted all customers who had a booking between the 3rd april and the 11th may 2020. For an arrival date between the 11th May and the 2nd June, we are currently calling all customers. For all bookings canceled because of the impossibility of opening the campsite, credits of the amount paid, available 18 months are created. We will send you those credits by email soon, depending on the supposed arrival date. 

All teams of the campsite are in good health and continue to prepare for your season 2020. We are a part of a united approach and we hope we can count on your solidarity during those difficult times. 

However, we stay optimistic and hope to welcome you as soon as possible. Bookings are open. Don't hesitate to contact us by email at for any demand concerning the actuality or for a booking. 

You can also follow us on our social media to stay informed. 

See you soon at the Sunêlia Interlude.