Book your getaway on Ile de Ré now, just 50 meters from the beach, for a holiday in the heart of nature. Until the end of the season, here are our booking conditions:
- 20% deposit
- Balance of stay at D-30
- Free cancellation and refund until the day of arrival for reasons related to Covid (Covid-19 cause with proof: illness, confinement, quarantine, closure of the establishment or falling within the framework of the Cancellation Guarantee)
SUNELIA SERENITY PACK BOOKING
You book with our Serenity Pack for your holidays !
For all reservations made between 04/02 and 30/04 :
- Book your holidays with a deposit of 100€.
- Pay 30% of the stay before the May 31st 2021
- Balance at J-30 before the arrival
- Free cancellation and refund until the check in in Covid case (Positive test, lockdown, closing borders).
In that peculiar year, Sunêlia Interlude team have been doing everything in its power to guarantee your safety and the success of your 2021 holidays.
For now, the safety instructions will be renewed starting the 2nd of April 2021 to preserve everybody’s health. You will find below the list of the different instructions applied :
General measures applied on the whole site
- Wearing a mask is compulsory within the campsite (inside and outside) from 11 years old and from 6 years old during supervised visits
- Cough and sneeze in your elbow or in a single-use tissue and throw it away immediately.
- Respect a minimum of 1 meter, in any location, and the flow direction if one is applied.
- Should there be a suspicion of contamination to COVID-19, (respiratory difficulties, loss of sense of taste or smell…) you are invited to inform the Covid-19 contact on site, Mrs. RAVET Sophie, whom will direct you towards a qualified doctor.
- Management reserves itself the right to request a guest or an employee to proceed to a temperature check or to ask for a signed statement confirming the absence of any symptom Covid-19.
- After a stay at the campsite, in the event of a contamination, we will ask the concerned person to inform the campsite in order that we carry out the necessary controls.
- The curfew applies within the campsite. Our infrastructures and services will close at 7 p.m. except for the delivery service open until 9 p.m.
The front office team is at your disposal for any demand. L’équipe d’accueil est à votre disposition pour tous besoins ou toutes demandes. To avoid an inflow within the office, do not hesitate to contact us by phone: +33 (0)5.46.09.18.22. A maximum of 2 people is allowed inside the office. The mask wear as well as the use of hydroalcoholic gel is compulsory to enter the area. We ask you to respect the flow direction implemented. The welcome desks are equipped with a protection window of Plexiglas.
Your accomodations and sanitary facilities
Each accommodation is disinfected thanks to a virucidal product after each stay, according to a strict protocol (disinfection of numerous surfaces: bathroom, kitchen, handles, remotes, etc.). Upon check out, we will ask you to leave the windows opened to allow an air flow, and to drop your dirty linen in a garbage bag.
Our laundry partners are as well applying strict and rigorous protocols regarding cleaning and disinfection of linen.
The sanitary facilities are disinfected all day long thanks to a virucidal product. A maximum of 1 person per equipment is applied. The mask wear as well as the use of hydroalcoholic gel is compulsory to enter the area. We ask you to respect the flow direction implemented.
Our bike rental is equipped with a plexiglass screen. The mask wear as well as the use of hydroalcoholic gel is compulsory to enter the area. We ask you to respect the flow direction implemented. Each bike and equipment are disinfected before and after use.
Our swimming pools will be temporarily closed. We are awaiting the necessary authorizations.
Beauty & Spa, a non-essential business, is unfortunately closed. The potential opening will be on May 19th, 2021.
The Beauté & Spa team will welcome you for every service and care appearing on its menu. In this area, the mask wear is mandatory for guests and practitioner. Cleaning and disinfection in these areas are intensified. The spa welcome desk is equipped with a plexiglass screen.
Our relaxation area (hammam, sauna, jacuzzi) will remain accessible to the public provided that the wearing of the mask can be respected continuously. Our space will be available for privatization in order to carry out disinfection after each visit. Please make an appointment in advance.
- Clubs: Enjoy again all our activities as usual. The protective and distancing measures are simply to be applied for everyone’s safety. To make your kids part of the adventure, you will have to enrol them. Club activities will take place outdoors in a small group of 6 people. Wearing a mask is compulsory from 6 years old.
- Activities for adults and families: They will take place outdoors in a small group (6 people). Wearing a mask is compulsory from 6 years old.
- Leisure equipment: Every lent equipment (paddles, pétanque ball, etc) will be disinfected before and after use. You can as well disinfect them by yourself, suitable product is available at the front office. As usual, kids remain under their parent supervision in every play area, which are all in free access. Hydroalcoholic gel is available nearby play areas. In accordance with the decree of March 19th, 2021, our infrastructures will close at 7 p.m. in order to respect the curfew
Catering and food services
- In the dining room and at the bar: In accordance with government announcements, the dining room is closed. We offer a delivery service from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m., to overcome this closure.
- The tapas bar: It will be open from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. for take-away sales of drinks (cocktails, beers, wines, soft drinks) as well as pancakes, appetizer boards and tapas. All packaging will be for single use. A sense of circulation is to be followed.
- Take-away sale: It will be open at the Alizés grocery store to all customers (internal or external to the campsite).
- The grocery store: All the usual services are at your disposal. The number of people is limited inside and a direction of movement is to be followed. Wearing a mask is compulsory for all our customers from 6 years old and all the staff of the "Alizés".