You would like to book now your next vacations for 2021 ?
For all reservations from 4th February to 31st March 2021, book with our Serenity Pack for your holidays !
You can book now your escape on Ile de Ré at only 50 meters from the beach, for nature holidays. Until the 31st March 2021* :
- Book your holidays with a deposit of 100€.
- Pay 30% of the stay before the 30 April 2021
- Balance at J-30 before the arrival
- Free cancellation and refund until the check in in Covid case (Positive test, lockdown, closing borders).
*Offer available for all booking during 2021 made before the 31st March 2021.
In that peculiar year, Sunêlia Interlude team have been doing everything in its power to guarantee your safety and the success of your 2021 holidays.
For now, the safety instructions will be renewed starting the 2nd of April 2021 to preserve everybody’s health. You will find below the list of the different instructions applied :
General measures applied on the whole site
- The mask wear is mandatory in every shared area and outdoor if social distancing is not possible.
- Cough and sneeze in your elbow or in a single-use tissue and throw it away immediately.
- Respect a minimum of 1 meter, in any location, and the flow direction if one is applied.
- Should there be a suspicion of contamination to COVID-19, (respiratory difficulties, loss of sense of taste or smell…) you are invited to inform the Covid-19 contact on site, Mrs. RAVET Sophie, whom will direct you towards a qualified doctor.
- Management reserves itself the right to request a guest or an employee to proceed to a temperature check or to ask for a signed statement confirming the absence of any symptom Covid-19.
- After a stay at the campsite, in the event of a contamination, we will ask the concerned person to inform the campsite in order that we carry out the necessary controls.
The front office team is at your disposal for any demand. L’équipe d’accueil est à votre disposition pour tous besoins ou toutes demandes. To avoid an inflow within the office, do not hesitate to contact us by phone: +33 (0)5.46.09.18.22. A maximum of 2 people is allowed inside the office. The mask wear as well as the use of hydroalcoholic gel is compulsory to enter the area. We ask you to respect the flow direction implemented. The welcome desks are equipped with a protection window of Plexiglas.
Your accomodations and sanitary facilities
Each accommodation is disinfected thanks to a virucidal product after each stay, according to a strict protocol (disinfection of numerous surfaces: bathroom, kitchen, handles, remotes, etc.). Upon check out, we will ask you to leave the windows opened to allow an air flow, and to drop your dirty linen in a garbage bag.
Our laundry partners are as well applying strict and rigorous protocols regarding cleaning and disinfection of linen.
The sanitary facilities are disinfected all day long thanks to a virucidal product. A maximum of 1 person per equipment is applied. The mask wear as well as the use of hydroalcoholic gel is compulsory to enter the area. We ask you to respect the flow direction implemented.
Our bike rental is equipped with a plexiglass screen. The mask wear as well as the use of hydroalcoholic gel is compulsory to enter the area. We ask you to respect the flow direction implemented. Each bike and equipment are disinfected before and after use.
Every aquatic area will be available! Let’s go to the paddling, outdoor and indoor pool. The hygiene rules remains: Use of the footbath, soapy shower mandatory before swimming, and swimsuits strongly advised (swimming trunks not recommended). The deckchairs will be available, with a limited number and a specific distancing applied.
Equipment brought by swimmers must be limited to the necessary of hygiene (swimming cap..), safety (armbands), and comfort (swimming glasses). Any equipment for games and likely to be exchanged is forbidden.
For information, the treatment of pool water is efficient against every viruses and bacteria.
However, we will still ask you to apply the protective measures and to limit contacts within the pools.
The pool access could be momentarily restricted for cleaning or disinfecting. A disinfectant virucidal is available to each guest to disinfect his deckchair before and after use.
The Beauté & Spa team welcomes you for every service and care appearing on its menu. In this area, the mask wear is mandatory for guests and practitioner. Cleaning and disinfection in these areas are intensified. The spa welcome ask is equipped with a plexiglass screen.
- Sunny club: Enjoy again all our activities as usual. The protective and distancing measures are simply to be applied for everyone’s safety. To make your kids part of the adventure, you will have to enrol them.
Each kid has a specific number of time slot to limit the size of the group and to allow us to welcome every child. For more tranquillity, a maximum number of children per activity and team member will be set, and it will happen as often as possible outdoor.
- Leisure equipment: Every lent equipment (paddles, pétanque ball, etc) will be disinfected before and after use. You can as well disinfect them by yourself, suitable product is available at the front office. As usual, kids remain under their parent supervision in every play area, which are all in free access. Hydroalcoholic gel is available nearby play areas.
Catering and food services
- In the restaurant and at the bar: The rules imposed in the catering field is applied in our establishment. Welcomed guests and team members must be wearing masks and use hydroalcoholic gel. Social distancing is applied between each table. Our menu will not be distributed anymore. It will be available at the entrance of the restaurant, as place mats, and by scanning a QR code.
- Take away: Same rules than at the restaurant, and usage of single use only containers.
- Grocery store: Every service is available. Number of guests within the shop is limited and a flow direction is applied. Mask wear is mandatory for guests and team member of the shop.